TERMS & CONDITIONS
IT IS HEREBY AGREED as follows:
- The Company is appointed by the Client to provide services on the following terms:
- Please ensure you are certain you would like to take out our services before signing. Full payment is mandatory if you change your mind.
You will be invoiced for the full amount once agreement has been received and this will be non-refundable under any circumstances, for either Package option.
As per NCAA regulations, no portion of the fee will be refunded if you do not receive a scholarship offer. No additional fees will be due after receiving a scholarship offer. For more information on the services within these packages and governing body rulings on payments, please visit our website at www.ussportsscholarships.com/services
DURATION & TERMINATION
This Agreement will commence on the Commencement Date and may be terminated as follows.
The Client may terminate this Agreement if the Company has breached this Agreement in a serious manner and has not rectified that breach within a period of four (4) weeks of having been notified in writing of that breach by the Client, or that breach is not capable of rectification. In such an event the Client shall be entitled to a full refund of the Services Fee in full satisfaction of all liability of the Company to the Client, except that which may not be limited under law.
The Client may terminate this Agreement if the Client has following the Commencement Date suffered a serious injury which prevents them on an ongoing basis from participating in the sport for which a scholarship is sought. The presence of a serious injury of the nature described shall be determined by the Company, acting reasonably/ In this event the whole of the Service Fee shall be refunded. For the purposes of this clause the Client shall not be entitled to rely upon an injury in existence at the Commencement Date.
The Client may terminate this Agreement at any time by notice in writing to the other and for whatever reason. In such an event the Client shall be entitled to a refund of the Services Fee as follows: a) If the Client gives notice of termination within fourteen (14) days of the Commencement Date, the whole of the Services Fee. b) If the Client gives notice of termination following expiry of this period but within fifty (50) days of the Commencement Date, half of the Services Fee. (c) If the Client
- The Client is contracted to the Company on an exclusive basis.
- The Client shall pay to the Company as stated in the signed agreement.
SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any other arrangements between the parties in any way connected to the provision of the services that are supplemental to the agreement shall be in accordance with the requirements of NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA or such other regulatory body governing the conduct of the relevant college. For more detail, please consult these organisations.
- Any dispute between the parties arising out of or in connection with the Contract, including but not limited to any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, should initially be directed to the Intermediary. If it cannot be resolved, it will be referred to and finally resolved by the NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and each of the parties to this Agreement hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to the determination of any disputes connected with this Agreement.
The Company maintains relevant Public Liability Insurance, Professional Indemnity Insurance and Employers Liability Insurance at all times to support our operations.
Any requests must be sent to:
U.S Sports Scholarships
Suite 6, Peverel House
Alternatively you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request may take 2-4 weeks to process.