At U.S Sports Scholarships we are always looking for talented individuals to join our expert team. Below you will find information about all our current vacancies including new and exciting opportunities to become a U.S Sports Scholarships Regional Manager.
How Do I Become a U.S Sports Scholarships Regional Manager?
We are actively recruiting U.S SS Regional Managers to scout and recruit players before then guiding them through the process of securing a sports scholarship in America. A Regional Manager is able to take advantage of our ready-made, proven business model where you will have invaluable access to all the required knowledge, procedures, intellectual property and use of the U.S Sports Scholarships brand. In order to be considered to become a Regional Manager you ideally will have the following experience and skillsets:
• Played, coached or scouted in the US collegiate system of for a professional or semi professional team/club.
• Excellent knowledge of youth sports and has a vast network within their local area.
• Holds a full driving license and a clean criminal record.
• You will have strong interpersonal skills, with the confidence to establish and manage relationships with clients, their families and partners.
• You will have existing knowledge and experience of US collegiate sport and the sports scholarship process and deliver the service you would have wanted as a student-athlete.
• You will have the ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines in a highly challenging and demanding environment.
• You will have minimum of 2 years customer facing sales experience in a business-to-client role, preferably within the education/sports industry however, this is not essential.
• You will have a proven track record of meeting targets and delivering results.
• You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You will have the ability to work independently and manage own time effectively.
• You will be a highly motivated, positive, and resilient individual with an empathetic personality, able to effectively connect with a variety of audiences using your excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• You will have well-developed IT skills, covering Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook.
What Are The Benefits of Being A U.S Sports Scholarships Regional Manager?
• Earn significant money in your spare time
• Uncapped earning potential
• Arrange your own work schedule
• Receive expert business support and company merchandise
• Opportunity to work full time in sports recruitment
What Support Does a Regional Manager Receive?
At U.S Sports Scholarships your success is our success! We pride ourselves on giving our Regional Managers all the tools and insight they need to ensure they will be successful, with a first-class onboarding and initial training programme and intense support over the first 3 months. After the 3 month launch phase you’ll receive continued support through development meetings with the U.S SS management team.
How Much Money Can I Earn?
The best thing about being a Regional Manager is that you are in complete control of your schedule and therefore earning potential. You can work around other work and personal commitments and the sky is the limit with regards to your earning potential and many of our Regional Managers have begun their role in a part time capacity and soon made it their full time job. Another major positive is that earning more money doesn’t have to mean working more hours or managing more players. For example, if a Regional Manager brings in a new partner club they automatically get a cut on every future athlete successfully referred from that partner.
What are the Key Responsibilities of a Regional Manager?
• Evaluate, interview, and sign eligible student-athletes on behalf of the company.
• Manage and deliver student-athlete focused engagement and recruitment activities.
• Manage all aspects of the ‘scholarship journey’ on behalf of client and their family.
• Provide accurate and detailed information regarding US academic and sporting opportunities to prospective athletes and their families.
• Deliver presentations to a wide range of audiences on the benefits of US Sports Scholarships and sports scholarship opportunities in America.
• Secure suitable academic and sporting opportunities for clients that are aligned to their academic, athletic, and financial expectations.
• To help develop a strong, sustainable network of contacts / partnerships within the US college system and the UK college and football club system.
• To provide a first-class customer service experience for our clients.
• Manage the compliance and eligibility process for our clients.
• Identify problem areas and highlight concerns to appropriate members of staff if needed.
• Simplify complex information in an understandable manner to clients from all around the world.
• To stay up to date on NCAA/NAIA/NJCAA/U SPORTS legislation changes across all divisions and implement effectively.
• Liaise effectively with other departments within US SS regarding updates and client advancement through the US SS program.
• Managing expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
• Strive to reach and exceed set targets whilst maintaining quality.
How Do I Find Out More Information?
If you believe you have the potential to be a successful U.S SS Regional Manager please email us at email@example.com.
Once you have reviewed our online literature and seminar you will have the opportunity to meet our founder Liam Barrett for an initial Zoom call or face to face meeting. The recruitment process will include a number of meetings, assessing the viability of the U.S SS Regional Manager in your region.
See More Job Opportunities Below…